We ask our internship supervisors to provide interns with a meaningful learning experience. We hope they'll bring interns as close as possible to the reality of the profession they're exploring - while also understanding that high school seniors can't yet do it all.
Our interns are not paid; they will not expect to be hired following their internship experience. We expect them to represent their school respectfully and with a top notch work ethic, and to provide energy and enthusiasm to their internship site.
Nuts & bolts
- The internship runs May 11-29, 2020
- Interns are expected to work 25-30 hours/week during that time, according to a schedule worked out between intern and supervisor
- Once a site has been agreed to, interns will set up meetings with supervisors to complete the Internship Contract together
- At the end of the internship, supervisors are asked to complete a 1-page evaluation form
- We have a 20+ year history of setting up internships with professionals in our immediate area, and anywhere from Worcester to Boston (& beyond!). If you want to find out what it's like to supervise an ABRHS intern, we can put you in touch with one of our alumni.